- I am so excited!! We are working very hard to make this year's Green-Stock Music Festival the best yet!!! http://t.co/klML3X1yzT
- In honor of Earth Day we wanted to share the dates of the annual Green-Stock Music Festival happening August 8-9... http://t.co/NnQ9fbrMRg
- Interesting photo...We hope everyone had a wonderful Earth Day Weekend!!! http://t.co/ydiu7NMH93
- The warm weather must be coming because our sister festival, Good People Good Times Music Festival, just... http://t.co/jB4CYLdOWg
- We are going GREEN....Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! May the luck of the Irish be with you!!!
When: August 9 & 10, 2013
Gates open at Noon, Fri. Aug. 9th
Where: eXplore Brown County
2620 Valley Branch Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
Cost: $40 pre-sale, $140- 4-pack($35ea.), $50 day of
Camping: Primitive camping is first come first serve and is included in the ticket price.
There are a limited number of electric hook-up sites available to be reserved. Please contact: email@example.com for rates and availability.
- Bring your own food and beverage (no glass bottles)(food vendors will be on site)
- Be respectful of other people's space and stuff
- Abide by all state and federal laws
- Come ready to have a great weekend!
- DO NOT bring your own fire wood (Fires are only permitted in fire rings)
- NO DOGS. Sorry, its a venue rule, not ours!
- Do not climb trees or zip line stations
- NO GLASS BOTTLES!