- No plans tonight? No problem! Freakaphonics II at the Irving Theater in Indy is where all the magic is happening... http://t.co/80X48ZxuCR
- Mark your calendars - Nov 1st - the Irving in Indy - Freakaphonics 2! The same crew that created the amazing... http://t.co/Sw7pqox8SF
- I posted 154 photos on Facebook in the album "Greenstock Music Festival" http://t.co/KhlA0Zko7K
- I posted 116 photos on Facebook in the album "Greenstock Music Festival" http://t.co/Kp3NpQLJ4Z
- Now that we've all had a chance to make it home and settle in, what was your favorite moments from this year's... http://t.co/XLW4ql3HgI
When: August 8 & 9, 2014
Gates open at Noon, Fri. Aug. 8th
Where: eXplore Brown County
2620 Valley Branch Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
Cost: $40 pre-sale, $140- 4-pack($35ea.), $50 day of
Camping: Primitive camping is first come first serve and is included in the ticket price.
There are a limited number of electric hook-up sites available to be reserved. Please contact: email@example.com for rates and availability.
- Bring your own food and beverage (no glass bottles)(food vendors will be on site)
- Be respectful of other people's space and stuff
- Abide by all state and federal laws
- Come ready to have a great weekend!
- DO NOT bring your own fire wood (Fires are only permitted in fire rings)
- NO DOGS. Sorry, its a venue rule, not ours!
- Do not climb trees or zip line stations
- NO GLASS BOTTLES!