- A huge thanks to everyone at Sustainable Concepts for really adding to the festival. Here is a wrap-up from them. http://t.co/fjF4dTdIzQ
- This venue is a place that always feels like home. And combine that with great people, stellar music, & awesome... http://t.co/9Czk83Vcvd
- The last preview before the big release tomorrow. Much love for everyone involved, and everyone that attended!! http://t.co/xmo98pMiJt
- We all wanted to get lucky and Greenstock! Greenstock Music Festival - Shaggy Wonda w Robots - eXplore Brown... http://t.co/hUoc5JpxYY
- More Greenstock fun from Saturday night! Greenstock Music Festival - Shaggy Wanda w Robots - eXplore Brown County... http://t.co/EAhH0l0mEB
When: August 9 & 10, 2013
Gates open at Noon, Fri. Aug. 9th
Where: eXplore Brown County
2620 Valley Branch Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
Cost: $40 pre-sale, $140- 4-pack($35ea.), $50 day of
Camping: Primitive camping is first come first serve and is included in the ticket price.
There are a limited number of electric hook-up sites available to be reserved. Please contact: email@example.com for rates and availability.
- Bring your own food and beverage (no glass bottles)(food vendors will be on site)
- Be respectful of other people's space and stuff
- Abide by all state and federal laws
- Come ready to have a great weekend!
- DO NOT bring your own fire wood (Fires are only permitted in fire rings)
- NO DOGS. Sorry, its a venue rule, not ours!
- Do not climb trees or zip line stations
- NO GLASS BOTTLES!